Saturday, December 15, 2012

Moments

Looks like it's the end of season
Time flies so fast
What can we do?
Be thankful!

Should I be happy
Or better be sad
I wish there's time machine
To reverse the unfadable moments

Treasuring those memories
Will I remember
Keeping those pictures
Will I see



So grateful to have a friend like you guys
Thank you
In good times, in bad times
A friend will always be there

Oh now,
Goodbye is a word
Not a separation
We still can meet up

We were together
As if it was yesterday
But why three years quickly passed by?
A bit more time should do

The days when we smiled
The days where we struggled
Traces of those days still remain
Let's be friends forever

I decided to write this out
For one-of-a-kind friend,
Me, Jess, and cc Flo
An irreplaceable one
I would be so pleased

How long have we became friends?
How long have we spend the time together?
The time has just come to an end
For you to graduate

Wish everything goes well
My friend, who never say the word "Give Up"
Success lies ahead of you
Fighting!

*dedicated to my friends, especially cc Flo and Jess*

                                                                                               ~ Christy Widjaja (DBC™) ~
                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.