Thursday, December 20, 2012

Friday Morning

On Friday morning
Time for exercising
It was a sunny day
As I look at the sky

The weather is nice
Ready to go
With a swimsuit
I finally went 

Jump to the pool
Refreshing did I feel
Delighted was me
And I smile

Thirty minutes has elapsed
An hour has passed
Then a guy comes to me
Kind and fun are shown

"Do you swim alone?"
So he said to me,
I answered "Yes"
While looking to his eyes

I wonder,
His face did indeed
Not a typical kind of guy
I was mesmerized

Chatting with him
Such a joyful moment
Hoping to meet him again
It was my wish

Only knowing his name
I had enough
And waved his hand toward me
Before he left
                                                                                            ~ Christy Widjaja (DBC™) ~
                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.