Monday, August 15, 2011

Holiday

a sestet
With final exams have ended,
A vacation is starting
Free from projects
Instead chores and responsibilities
Accomplishing certain achievements
Delightedly it is a holiday!

Holiday should be fun
If there's something possible to do
Holiday should be enjoyed
Every time we pleasure it
This can treasure the best moment
In life I dreamed

Alone in the house,
Family and friends are travelling
Uncover my shelter,
From the bed, I just rouse
Morning till evening,
Nothing to think about an hour

Cause this is holiday
Plans are set
With the right time and place
Scheduled to leave Indonesia
Our blessed country
The time had come to say goodbye

Meanwhile, naught to be admired
Lies a simple, ordinary life
Eating, sleeping, watching are my activities
Soothe every second
That's holiday mood
Leisurely relish the strains of the songs

Haven't learnt how to drive
I cannot go anywhere
Perhaps settle down a little
Upon a chair I might write
A poem about my life:
Holiday                                                                               ~ Christy Widjaja (DBC™) ~
                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.