Monday, July 11, 2011

NOWHERE

an octet
No near place like this
Only you and me remembers
The movie that we watch
Looking at our memories
In my memories,
You are the one who stopped me
Cease from being with me
And now I missed you

In a long distance,
Search till find you
Promise me that you will not
Love me, I don't wanna let you abdicate me
Stay with you,
Soothe the whole day
A daybreak in May
In a sunny bay

Everyday, month, years, we passed through
A hidden place
Place to entrust each other
An enchanted journey,
Nowhere to express
Impeccable and flabbergasted!
This remote area,
A rendezvous where we could possible meet

Down the road of mystery
Sprinkling water touches us
We took a glance
Seeking what's lost
Somehow makes me retrace back
The moments of togetherness
Shuffling our playlist continually
Repeatedly in our heart

For you, I will do anything
With you, I will not depart
In you, I believe
Together we live
Nothing can separate us
For you, I will not love anyone
Only you
Who belongs with me                                                       ~ Christy Widjaja (DBC™) ~
                                                                                 
                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.