Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why It Has to be "You"?

And again, I'm being an idiot for a stupid kind of love that I'm also cannot imagine,, hahaha... It's very difficult for me to forget those memories in my head :S It's natural, right? In my case of "loving someone", it is easy, but it cannot be say that it is hard. It takes time, not a simple process! A quote from my friend: if you want to forget about him, you must find another man that can cover your sadness. However, I don't want to find another guy first... I'm still young, you know :P I have to focus on my study first, then it's up to me when is the time... wkwk... At my teenage age right now, do I need someone special? Absolutely no... but yah it's for my own interest.. ^^

"Just because someone isn't in your life anymore, doesn't mean that memories aren't in your heart"

I don't like him anymore, but the memories are always stick on my mind when I passed by him... Ahhh >_< Assume that I didn't know him and we are just only friend... say HELLO ~(^_^)~

A person who are being an idiot for a stupid love will forget anything that he or she is doing right now. It looks like that I'm doing these things all the time and it's really useless and wasteful. What I'm thinking at that time? hmmm... what an idiot thing to do... -.-

Why it has to be you???
You hates accounting, you cannot play piano or other orchestral instruments, you are ignorant, etccc.....
Why I like him? Why it is hard to forget him? Why I cannot let off my eyes from him??

However, thanks God that I can face situation like this. And hope that it'll experience again. What a stupid thing I did. I'm learning every part of my life and every decision that I made. 

......................... AN UNFORGETTABLE STORY....................... FRIENDSHIP.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.