Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sang Hakim Terakhir

During my holiday, I really confused what I have to do. Sleep eat online are my daily activities. However, I want to introduce this book to u guys because I think that u need this book as ur life's guidance as a leader or a boss of a company. I have been reading this book because this book was influenced me to do better and better each day. The sypnosis of this book is before Israel changed the government way of rule, this last judge named Samuel wrote this book. Samuel that was chosen by God to lead Israel wants to see Israel changed before the King of Israel, Saul, down to reign Israel.

I want to know how God uses Samuel to change Israel ^^
That's an interesting story for me ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.