Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In Search of the "Golden EGG"

There are many Eggs in the world, but only one that is Golden. I want to find my golden egg with the help of other eggs. I am now on a mission to find the Golden egg that is hidden for so long. I cannot imagine how to find this egg if other eggs do not help me in this mission. It is challenging for me to face this mission. I have to find strategies, boldness, initiative, etc to fulfill my mission. I have restored all my energy, strength, time, and money for the whole mission. It seems that I am in a such for something that is so dangerous. Don't you think?


In the dark, cloudy forest is the location where the Golden Goblet is located. My other eggs and me have not knew what we have to do now. We made a decision that we have to remain silent in here because there are many wild animals (mala fera in Latin). Just to find a Golden Egg is very hard. "No matter what," I said, we have to find this precious egg. We have the opportunities, but we do not use it maximize. We already in this place where the egg is located. We just need one more step to find this egg.

On the way, I really depressed on how my other eggs are easily discouraged me. This Golden Egg is my life. They cannot separated me from it. If I do not find this egg, I cannot live. If I am living right now, it is because my mind is half-separated. I just cannot think they left me alone in this dark, cloudy forest. However, I still have the courage to find what I am planning before. I cannot canceled my mission.

The transforming of a Golden Egg into a human as we can see, I state hereby that it will be transforming until I found the right Golden Egg. I will find the perfect egg for me to be transformed into a prince that will guide and protect me that will accompany me through happiness and sadness. Cherish together for the rest of our life...


Behold! What I see now is not fake, right? The true Golden Egg is found! From that on, I know that if we have the willingness to find whatever others might discourage you, but if we have a strong desire to get what you want, surely it will come to you. Especially when it come suddenly without we realizing it. (Such a terrific moment of life)

I get the word Golden Egg is from Aesop's fable:

"The Goose That Laid

the Golden Eggs"

The goose can produce a golden egg everyday. A man and his wife are very lucky to have a goose that can laid golden eggs. However, it is sad that they want to cut its body so that they can get more golden eggs each day. They found out that the inside is to be like that of any other goose.

To have a goose that can laid golden eggs is very rarely especially to have one golden egg. It can cost millions of thousands. That is why, I choose Golden Egg because it is very precious and very hardly to find one.

My Golden Egg will be my soul mate until I am died. I will not neglect my only, just one Golden Egg.





No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.