Friday, January 22, 2010

Why there's have to be a subject MIS in the Accounting major???

On January 22nd, exactly tomorrow, is Management Information Systems final exam...
I have not study anything for the final exam nor do I prepare...
I just can read and understand the book heartily...
Why there's have to be MIS in accounting?
In total, there are five chapters that I have to read,
However, one chapter is equal to 3 hours...
Five chapters equal to...???/!! 15 HOURS!!!
OMG @!%##
What can I do now?
I need your help...

MIS is not my interest... my interest are in ACCOUNTING :))

One thing that I hate the most...
The term that is hard to understand...
It's long...
Never knew I can do these all...
In fact, I can do these all by myself...
But, don't know about how the result gonna be?
Hope the best 4 all 01PAB and me too...
I wish you all gudluck...

Reading is one of my weaknesses...
I prefer there is an oral or a recorder that can record all the book is saying...
hahaha... if there is one, I really want one...
It is better 4 me to hear from the recorder...
I can understand fully enough what the chapter communicate to me...
I can repeat whatever I like if I don't really understand...
Require less effort and need less time...
Listen to music is like listen to someone is saying...
Therefore, listen to the recorder is somewhat useful rather than hearing music...
Especially when I hear the topic of MIS...
Maybe this will help if we don't understand about the subject... (including ME)


Sleepiness maybe happen if we are reading in our bed...
Just now, I am sleeping for one hour while my book is in front of me..
Wew!! what a fool...
My sister took a photo of me while I am sleeping... (it's very shame)
Reading can make us tired with our eyes...
We can wear glasses if we are often reading while sleeping...
That is why I am wearing glasses since elementary grade 4...

My birthday is equal to FINAL EXAM...
And that is because I am postponing my party... =((

Management Information Systems is my second final exam...
Out of seven subjects, one have been through and finished...
This is my final exam schedule:

Yay!!! 6 more to go
And it's a holiday again...
Let's begin a new semester...

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.