Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Semester *again*

Oh nein!! Semester 4 is in front of us in two more days.... Is the holiday enough?? Do you enjoy these semester holiday? I guess not,, With two weeks of holiday PLUS the D'abc event, I think it is not enough and i'm not ready for this upcoming semester >_< Whether it is holiday or not holiday, I have to come to my lovely campus BINUS..... Therefore, it is useless we are complaining about this few days of holiday BECAUSE we have to still  come for Monday, February 21st, 2011... ^^ :D
Byee 3rd semester; Welcomee 4th semester... with new experiences, new lectures, new subjects, new outcomes, and improved scores!

GOOD LUCK GUYS IN THIS 4th SEMESTER!!*
*study hard, diligent, do more work n less play, more alert, good time management, etc...*

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.