Sunday, December 12, 2010

Remembrance....

Things can changed
You will have to wait
Depressed can't solve the problems
That pinned upon my heart
Hidden from aside
No one can help
Reading your diary,
I will do
Understand your word,
I promise
However, nothing can do better
Better for the two of us

I would like to apologize
The mistakes that I have done
Regret will not help
Forget the moment of togetherness
Sadness may endureth
Heading to the airport
Flew to the highest peak of life
Where LOVE can be found

It's all over again
Scattered away
Like the paper blew by the wind
Saw from above,
Just a broken piece of glasses
Endangered our life
The blood that flowing from our hand
Indeed made it hurts

And when my life back to normal,
With my open-minded
I realize what did I have done
Why do I do stupid such these?
Then, a question aroused in my mind,
Things can changed
Believing is the best way
If we believe in ourselves,
Changes will come

Then I believe in myself
Hoping that the changes will come
One day...
Smiling was occured on my face
My face was terribly happy
Even to queue in a long row
Treating as a king and a queen in a castle
I wish I would be one of them... Hehehe                                 


Unfinished journey... I will continue later ;)

                                                                                      ~ Christy Widjaja (DBC™) ~
                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.